Skip To Content

You are here:  Students > Student Feedback

Student Report Form

Student Complaint Form- Private Response

The Student Complaint Form is for issues that you want to report and would like a private solution or response to the issue.


Title IX Complaint Form

Title IX Complaints are handled confidentially and responses are not posted on this page. 

Submit a Title IX Complaint Here

General Feedback Form

Click here to submit your feedback.

Student suggestions are discussed and responses formulated during the monthly meetings of the Chancellor's Executive Cabinet.  Responses are posted in the Student Feedback section of MyCollege and remain posted until the next meeting of this group or until the issue is resolved.

This form is for suggestions and general issues that come up that can have a public response displayed. If you do not want your question addressed publicly, please use the Student Report Form or Title IX Form for your complaint.

Submit a Complaint to the Arkansas Division of Higher Education

Out-of-state distance education students should direct complaints to SAU Tech by submitting a Student Complaint Form at the link above. After completion of the SAU Tech complaint process, and if the issue is not resolved, a complaint may be submitted to the Arkansas Division of Higher Education (

we are paying for dish in are off campuse aprtments that comes out of are housing fee and its almost the end of the midterm and we still havnt had dish cents day one and im woundering why were paying for a servise we are not getting. are we gona get refunded for that portion of not getting that servise or what its a rip off and not right I could of used that money for Netflix or somthin...

Thank you for making us aware that you are having an issue with the satellite in your apartment. Please be advised that for a quick response to work orders, notify the resident RA immediately of any work orders or  issues you may be having. The RA will pass along the work order to the Housing Manager to submit to the appropriate person(s) to resolve the issue. If your work order has not been completed in a timely manner or you have not received feedback as to the status of your work order, please contact the Housing manager or Director of Student Life and make them aware that you are still having the same issue.

The Housing Manager currently believes that your problem should now be resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.