Over the last two weeks, COVID has hit our campus in a major way. With this in mind, the following changes have been made to the final exam schedule for in-person classes:
- In-person classes will meet for the last time on Tuesday, November 17, 2020.*
- Final exams for in-person classes will be given via Brightspace. They will NOT be proctored.
- Students who do not have access to a computer or the internet outside of class may elect to take their final exam on campus with their instructor at the time it was scheduled to be given. In these cases, the following guidelines will be followed:
- Screening before entering the building(s)
- “Proper” mask-wearing
- Use hand sanitizer prior to sitting at a computer
- Once completed, the area will be wiped down
- Social distance before, during, and after the exam
- Final exams for in-person classes must be completed no later than the time assigned on the final exam schedule. The final exam schedule is available in MyCollege.
- Course end dates and final exams for online classes will be completed as originally scheduled. These exams WILL NOT be proctored.
*Programs, where exceptions will be made, include Aviation Maintenance; Cosmetology; Nursing (RN & PN); and The Welding Academy of South Arkansas.